- Maid Services
- HOUSEMAID SERVICE
- CARPET CLEANING SERVICE
- SOFA CLEANING SERVICE
- MARBLE POLISHING SERVICE
- PAINTING SERVICE KATHMANDU
- PARQUET POLISHING SERVICE
- CAR CLEANING SERVICE
- Chair cleaning SERVICE
- GLASS CLEANING SERVICE
- Rug Cleaning Service
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Marble Granite modeling
- WINDOWS GLASS CLEANING
- TILE CLEANING SERVICE
- Rope Access Training
- Pest Control Service
- Kitchen Chimney cleaning
- JANITORIAL SERVICE
- OFFICE CLEANING SERVICE
- HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Copper polishing service
- Professional cleaning services
- Residential cleaning service
- Building cleaning service
- Apartment cleaning service
- ROOM SHIFTING SERVICE
- ELEVATOR POLISHING SERVICE
- ELECTRICIAN SERVICE
- DISINFECTANT SERVICE
- Security Guard Service
- Beautician Home Service
- Gardening Service
- Massage Therapist Service
- SOFA REPAIR MAINTENANCE
- Photography Videography
- FALSE CEILING WORK
- SEPTIC TANK CLEANING SERVICE
- Tuition and Tutor Service
- PIGEON NET INSTALLATION
- WATER TANK CLEANING SERVICE
WATER TANK CLEANING SERVICE
Underground Water tank stores water for daily usage. It is one of those spaces which needs to be immaculately clean since it contains water. However, these confined spaces can accumulate sediments, iron, grime over time. Thus to protect yourself from the hazards of possible diseases, you must invest in underground water tank cleaning.
This a huge task for many household and offices. One can not simply indulge in this task without putting additional manual labor and specific knowledge. Thus, it is best to hire Royal Cleaning Services, and we will do it for you!
How do we do it?
Underground water tanks store water for day to day use so it is vital that clean water is stored for using it on a daily basis. If the underground storage tank is not cleaned frequently then the water may be contaminated. Thus to avoid this you can use the Underground cleaning service offered by Royal Cleaning services within Kathmandu Valley. We have the most experienced personals who enter your water tank storage and clean it. Most of the residue left in the tank is of the iron in the water. The underground water is drained after which the tank is inspected and the cleaning process starts. Harsh chemicals are not used in the process since its residue might mix in the water later on and affect our health later. After scrubbing off the excess iron and other accumulated dirt, the residue water is sucked from a vacuum. The walls and the floor of the tank are left clean.
Although the process is pretty much similar for all water holding underground tanks, accessibility for cleaning might slightly affect the cleaning process.
For those underground water tanks which are accessible we follow the below process:
1. We begin by emptying the underground water tank.
2. We then enter the tank to scrub the interior walls to remove dirt and grime. Pressure wash is also used for the same
3. The interior walls are then rinsed
4. Use bleach or gentle chemicals to form a solution which is then used to pressure wash the interior walls of the tank. It is then left for 2-3 hours
5. We thoroughly rinse the tank with clean water supplied through the pipe and end the process
For those underground water tanks which are not accessible we follow the below simple procedure:
1. We fill the entire tank with water
2. We then make a solution with bleach or gentle chemicals
3. The solution is then poured in the tank
4. In order to disinfect the plumbing pipes, we turn the tap on until the chlorine odor is smelt at those outlets. We then close the taps.
5. The water tank is left for 12 hours so that the solutions clean the walls and the grime slowly dissolves in the water
6. The water tank is then drained either through a vacuum or by opening the taps of the entire household or office.
Why do you need to hire experts like us for Underground Water tank cleaning?
Following are the reasons why you desperately need us for this job:
Health is the main reason why you need the Underground Water tank cleaning service. It is vital that you clean the tank at a duration of 4-5 months. Under our hands, we know exactly what to do so we know how to properly clean the tank and what materials to use so that no corner is left unclean. We make sure that when we finish the work, the result is flawless. You can safely place your health in the hands of Royal cleaning services.
2. Time-consuming activity
Underground water tanks hold a lot of water so the space you will be cleaning is very large. It is not a job for 1 or 2. You will also need special skills and tools to do the work efficiently or else you will be left cleaning the tank all day and night. Since this is a time-consuming activity, it is best that you take the help of a [professional cleaning service to do it quickly yet efficiently for you!
3. Accumulated grime and dirt
As time passes by, the water tanks will accumulate sediments and grime which will be left sticking on the interior walls or the bottom of the tank. This deposit of grime is difficult to remove. You can not simply scrub the water tank to remove it. Thus we offer standard methods where we use specific chemicals which are not bad for the water being held later on but is best for cleaning the accumulated grime. We analyze take notes of the kind of deposit and bring chemicals accordingly.
4. Standard cleaning methods
We follow mechanized cleaning methods so that the best results are attained after the entire process is complete. Royal Cleaning services are known best for using automated scientifically proven tools and techniques to clean the underground water tank for a germ-free and clean water tank.
Since we are experts at this work, nobody has skills as polished as ours. There have been many cases of accidents while cleaning underground water s within the valley because this is hard manual work. You might hurt yourself while cleaning the tanks particularly if the tank is barely accessible. So it is best that you hire us and take care of the rest.
Royal Cleaning Service provides the best underground water tank cleaning service inside